BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

Absolutely loved this animation , keep up the good work , it was creepy and funny and everything in-between , your work never fails to disappoint , and I wish I could make anything 1/10 as good as you. What got me to laugh the most was "Drive pinchers into his nipples". I absolutely laughed as hard as I possibly could. Thank you for making this wonderful animation.

Sans Fight Animation Sans Fight Animation

I remember I saw this on youTube a while ago & loved it , glad it's here on NewGrounds as well. Good work NCH.

Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1 Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1

Aye , this animation was really well done.

Fingerbang Fingerbang

This is pretty lit for someone who's un-scouted.

Provoked Pancakes Provoked Pancakes

Aye , this song is pretty well put together. I enjoyed it and I think it deserves more views than 10 , even though it still hasn't been up for more than 24 hours (:P). Aye , I also agree that it would go good in Geometry Dash , though you need to be scouted for people to be able to use it in Geo-Dash.

Kingdom Of Eternity Kingdom Of Eternity

I absolutely love this. It's got a kind of blues feel to it to a degree , and it's got that badass beat of which kind of sounds like books being hit , but I dunno , it sounds pretty lit. The guitar also helps with the awesomeness. Anyway , this song just sounds really cool in my opinion and I really enjoyed it.

Werdus243 responds:

Thanks, That Guitar solo made my cousin....me and him love this type of music