Fingerbang Fingerbang

This is pretty lit for someone who's un-scouted.

Provoked Pancakes Provoked Pancakes

Aye , this song is pretty well put together. I enjoyed it and I think it deserves more views than 10 , even though it still hasn't been up for more than 24 hours (:P). Aye , I also agree that it would go good in Geometry Dash , though you need to be scouted for people to be able to use it in Geo-Dash.

Kingdom Of Eternity Kingdom Of Eternity

I absolutely love this. It's got a kind of blues feel to it to a degree , and it's got that badass beat of which kind of sounds like books being hit , but I dunno , it sounds pretty lit. The guitar also helps with the awesomeness. Anyway , this song just sounds really cool in my opinion and I really enjoyed it.

Werdus243 responds:

Thanks, That Guitar solo made my cousin....me and him love this type of music

Glitch Haven Glitch Haven

This song sounds really amazing , I enjoy the beat and how even though it's extremely simplistic you still made it sound good. On top of that you have your melody which is simplistic too , but it's again in a way that sounds good. The only real flaw I could find in this song was the dip in my opinion , just lasted a bit too long. Other than that though , this song was pretty rockin'.

Timotainment responds:

Thanks! :)

Drop it Drop it

Aye , some parts of this song were really well done and sounded pretty lit.
Whilst other parts just didn't really seem to go with the song , or just sounded clunky and robotic.
However all in all , it was a pretty good song. Keep up the good work.

Hey There! Hey There!

I love how upbeat this song is. It's a song that most people would have in the backgrounds of their videos for like really happy moments , though it's also good enough that people will listen to it on their free-time , such as I am doing right now. I absolutely love this , and after only 1 day of you being on NewGrounds , you will be 1 person of whom I come back to often , as you give out quality content. Keep up the good work.

Chase It Chase It

Pretty lit. Pretty sure this is a mash-up. Sounds pretty awesome.

Splintered Splintered

Rated it 5/5 as it truly deserved it.
You obviously put your heart and soul into this song and it really paid off in the end.
I haven't heard ANYTHING this good from anyone in the audio section who isn't scouted.
The fact you aren't saddens me.
This is top-quality music , like you should try to get this on xKito Music , no joke.
Anyway , this is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard here on NewGrounds , and I hope you keep making music for quite a while longer. I'd like to hear more of your music. Other than that , have a great day.