BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE BURGER KING - HISTORICALLY ACCURATE

Absolutely loved this animation , keep up the good work , it was creepy and funny and everything in-between , your work never fails to disappoint , and I wish I could make anything 1/10 as good as you. What got me to laugh the most was "Drive pinchers into his nipples". I absolutely laughed as hard as I possibly could. Thank you for making this wonderful animation.

Sans Fight Animation Sans Fight Animation

I remember I saw this on youTube a while ago & loved it , glad it's here on NewGrounds as well. Good work NCH.

Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1 Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1

Aye , this animation was really well done.

Scooby-Doo: Who Are You? Scooby-Doo: Who Are You?

That was so disturbing , but I loved it.

Donaji & the Magical Poncho Donaji & the Magical Poncho

Probably the best animation I've ever seen here on NewGrounds , it had a pretty good plot and an amazing message at the end , that we can't do everything by ourselves and we will often need to count on other people for help. On top of that , that we should be brave , and not succum to what other may say or do , either to or around us.

If Parents became Pokemon trainers If Parents became Pokemon trainers

I love how it's stupid , yet not too stupid. Like , it is pretty well is what 90% of parents would do if they were to ever go on a Pokemon journey. XD
Then the dad just shoots Mew , like , noooo! XD

Crazy Conor McGregor Crazy Conor McGregor

Died laughing. The end really got me "I'm gonna beat you like I did your whore mother." I lost it , I couldn't stop laughing. All in all it deserves more than 17,820 views , it needs like 100,000 , it's just so perfect. Holds up just as well as TRANSformers & Pokemanz.